The aims of the TÜV AUSTRIA Group have been and always will be to ensure technical safety, to take care of natural resources and to achieve a noticeable quality improvement of products. Customer service has top priority and is based on problem solving competence, impartiality and independence.
The TÜV AUSTRIA Group has been active nationally and internationally since 1872, being able to demonstrate its competence by gaining a multitude of accreditations, notifications, authorisations etc.
The members of the TÜV AUSTRIA GROUP are noted as
- Notified Body No. 0408, 0906, 01735 and 2414 for many EU directives
- Accredited body for testing and inspection
- Accredited certification body for product certification
- Accredited certification body for personnel
- Accredited body for calibration
- Accredited body for certification of quality management systems
- Accredited body for approval and inspection of pressure equipment
Affiliated companies concentrating on training and education (TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY) as well as providing other engineering services extend the service spectrum of the group.
Due to our ability to offer complete packages to meet customers’ requirements, TÜV AUSTRIA is able to stand out from competitors in the market. The TÜV AUSTRIA Group works on an independent, autonomous basis, employing highly qualified staff members working in the best equipped laboratories.
The fruits of TÜV Austria’s efforts mean safety, reliability as well as a new dimension of profitability for you.
Director Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Stefan Haas, CEO TÜV AUSTRIA HOLDING AG